EXPRESSING CONGRATULATIONS

EXPRESSING CONGRATULATIONS

We use the expressions of congratulations when someone gets success. Here are some expressions and responses.

Expression of Congratulations

*        Congratulations!
*        I'm very happy of you!
*        That's wonderful!
*        Good for you!
*        Best of luck!
*        Well done!
*        Fantastic job!
*        You must be very happy with your achievement.
*        I'd like to congratulate you on your accomplishment!
*        Please accept my warmest congratulation
*        I must congratulate you on your success!
*        Happy Birthday
*        Happy New Year
*        Happy Eid Mubarak
*        Happy Anniversary
*        Let me congratulate you
*        I would be the first to congratulate you on...
*        I would like to congratulate you on
*        Please accept mywarmest congratulations.
*        May I congratulate you.
*        It was great to hear about...
*        Well done!

Responses to Expression of Congratulations

*        It's very good of you to say so
*        Thank you, I can't forget your help to me
*        How nice of you to say so
*        Thank you very much for saying so
*        I'm glad you think so
*        Oh, actually it's nothing special
*        Oh, I have a lot to learn yet
*        Oh, not really
*        Oh, nothing to it, actually
*        Oh thanks'

Post a Comment

0 Comments