OFFERING SERVICES


Offering Help

  • Can I help you?
  • What shall I do for you?
  • Would you like me to check this computer for errors?
  • Shall I bring you a glass of water?
  • I’ll buy you a coke. Shall I?
  • What/ Where/ Which … would you like me to…?
  • Do you want me to post that letter for you?
  • I’ll be glad to help?


Responses to accept an offer:

  • How kind of you! Thank you very much.
  • That’s very good of you!
  • That’s terribly kind,. Thank you very much.
  • Yes, please do.
  • What a good idea!
  • Yes, please.
  • Thanks. That would be excellent.
  • Yes.


Refusing or rejecting an offer:

  • It’s all right thanks. I can manage that alone!
  • No, thank you. But I am very grateful
  • That’s awfully kind, but there’s no need.
  • No, please don’t bother.
  • No, thank you.



Post a Comment

0 Comments