ASKING AND GIVING OPINION


Asking opinion :

Formal :
Informal:
Have you got any comments on . . .
Do you have any idea?
Do you have any opinion on . . .
Would you give me your opinion on. . .
What is your reaction to . . .
What is your opinion about . . .
What are you feeling about . . .
What are your views on . . .
Please give me your frank opinion?
What do you think of . . .
What do you think about . . .
What is your opinion?
Why do they behave like that?
Do you think it’s going?
How do you like?
How was the trip?
How do you think of Rina’s idea ?
How do you feel about this dicition?

Giving opinion

Formal :
Informal:
I personally believe  . . .
I personally consider  . . .
I personally think /feel  . . .
I hold the opinion  . . .
My own view of the matter is  . . .
Well, personally . . .
 If I had my view, I would  . . .

I think I like it.
I don’t think I care for it.
I think it’s good/nice/terrific . . .
I think that awful/ not nice/ terrible . . .
I don’t think much of it.
I think that . . .
In my opinion, I would rather . . .
In my case  . . .
What I’m more concerned with  . . .
What I have in my mind is . . .
The way I see is that . . .
No everyone will agree with me, but  . . .
To my mind  . . .
From my point of view  . . .


Post a Comment

0 Comments